By paying online, members can easily pay using a credit/debit card or checking/savings account. This option saves you time and allows you flexibility to pay your monthly bill 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Co-Mo offers a secure site for online bill pay.
BANK DRAFT (AUTOMATIC PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION)
By allowing Co-Mo to draft your bank account for your electric bill each month, you will save time and money. With a draft account, your electric bill is drafted on the due date printed on your bill.
Bank draft is beneficial to you for several reasons:
- You’ll continue to get a copy of your bill.
- You’ll avoid paying late fees because the amount of your bill is automatically deducted from your checking/savings account or debit/credit card.
- Bank draft combined with Budget Billing helps with your monthly household budget and is a convenience for you.
For information about signing up for this service, click here.
For information about removing account(s) from this service (requires verbal confirmation), call (800) 781-0157.
Need to change information on your existing account(s) on bank draft?
- Want to update the expiration date for existing credit/debit card on file? Call (800) 781-0157.
- Want to change the existing credit/debit card number to a new one? Fill out a new Payment Options form and send it to our office.
- Want to change the existing bank account number to a new one? Send in a voided check from the new bank account to our office.
Co-Mo Electric Cooperative
ATTN: Customer Service
P.O. Box 220
Tipton, MO 65081
Fax: (660) 433-5731
Make a phone payment using our automated system any time – day or night – by calling 800-781-0157.
Have questions about your bill before you want to process a payment? No problem, customer service representatives are available 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.. Monday through Friday at 800-781-0157.